Thursday, February 16, 2012

Red Golf R Interior

My dream VW Golf would be a black R model. The four doors and hatch make it incredibly versatile.

It's not one of those cars that are so low that the driver's seat is more like a lounge chair, and which also would make it difficult to get in and out for those with age or health infirmities.

The R model comes with AWD, unless I'm mistaken, so that makes it a particularly versatile car weather and road-condition wise. I imagine it corners like a glove.

The gray leather interior is nice, and hopefully comes with seat warmers.

Though the dashboard looks a little busy, it's not completely un-intuitive. Alas I can't get over the incredibly tiny screen, which, I'm hoping features navigation?

Hard to see in the best conditions this small, however. Other lesser cars have huge, very nice screens.

This particular R model seems to have the "fancy" option pedal covers.

Although I'm a huge fan of VW's and Audi's red color option, as it's a delicious creme gloss, I know it's a forefeit when it comes to police attention, so I'd rather opt for a black or charcoal gray. I'm not keen on VW's cloudy day gray as I call it, nor their silver.

What do you think about this model?

No comments:

Post a Comment