Monday, April 1, 2013

Most Popular Cars in UK

I recently had the opportunity to visit London, so, of course, I did lots of observing of roads and cars. Besides them driving on the wrong side of the road, of course j/k ;o)

I was surprised by the amount of high-end vehicles in the city, particularly in view of the considerably high congestion charge (and this) levied there.

The car makes I saw the most while there for a handful of days:

  • Bentley
  • Porsche
  • BMW
  • Ford
  • Vauxhall
  • Volkswagen
  • MINI
  • Mercedes
  • Jaguar (not at all as many as I anticipated)
  • Rolls Royce
  • Honda Jazz (not many other Honda models though)
My observations seem to match, somewhat, findings from an article in The Telegraph of best selling cars in the UK.

Of course, one of my favorite vehicles was the famous black cabs. I got to ride in new ones most of the time, but once I happened on an older model. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment